[Xastir] New CVS install problems with Magik

Rich Garcia k4gps at bellsouth.net
Thu May 29 08:55:33 EDT 2003

I am installing Xastir in a "toy box" so I don't screw up my main
machine while learning and am having problems. My first install of RH9
on my main machine went well and so did Xastir Magik was detected and
was the version installed with the RH9 install disks.

I just did a CVS on the P200 toy box and it too had Magik installed but
no X-Windows librarys. SO I installed the devel packages for X and that
went well but during the ./config I see a message could not find magik
-config and it also told me at the end of the process that xastir was
not configured with Magik support.

I just started Xastir on that box and it gave me a bunch of errors and
stated maybe Magik is not installed in the system.

Any ideas ?
--
Rich Garcia K4GPS
Jupiter Farms FL.