[Xastir] Terminal Program for Linux??

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Thu May 29 09:20:47 EDT 2003

It's called minicom and it's usually installed by default on most
distributions.

Beware that the first time you use it, it tries to open up /dev/modem and if
that doesn't exist it will quit on you. You may need to temporarily link
/dev/modem to your desired serial port (or any serial port) until you save
the default settings.

It's pretty easy to figure out.

-Lance

--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
joe at lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3. Eat the
cookies.