[Xastir] Gating from RF to Inet ?

Rich Garcia k4gps at bellsouth.net
Thu May 29 23:08:47 EDT 2003

I thought that gating from RF to the Internet seemed simple enough.
Click on the option under Serial TNC properties and be done with it.RF
to Inet Feed.

It does not appear as if I am gating anything. I just started my truck
up to head out for the night (K4GPS) and I look on the GATE PC and see
Relay,WIDE,WIDE. I look on the PC connected to the full internet stream
and when I see my station it displays as having been TX'ed to the
internet from a station about 4 counties away. This is the same for many
other stations in the area, all either appear to come via the Miami
Igate or the Orlando Igate.

I have also closed the ports and restarted again with no luck. Any ideas
?
--
Rich Garcia K4GPS
Jupiter Farms FL.