[Xastir] Prefered map format?

Henk de Groot henk.de.groot at hetnet.nl
Sun Nov 9 11:30:51 EST 2003

Hello Dick,

At 16:58 5-11-03 -0500, Dick C. Reichenbach wrote:
>This is my personal preference.  I bought the set from Mike, so the ones
>I use covers pretty much all of North America, and most of Europe as
>well.

Europe? I wasn't aware of any European maps from Mike, unless Mike copied
mine (which is fine, they are free of charge anyway). You can get those
maps from:

<http://www.homepages.hetnet.nl/~pe1dnn/>

Also pocketAPRS maps for Canada are stored there. They work fine in Xastir,
in fact they were tested and reviewed on Xastir before I uploaded them to
pocketAPRS :-).

Kind regards,

Henk.