[Xastir] Re: How to show a storm front ?

dale huguley kg5qd at wxsvr.net
Thu Nov 13 18:15:27 EST 2003

Andrew Rich (VK4TEC) wrote:

>I know in APRS you can show an object
>
>What about a line ?
>
>eg how would I show a storm front.

The multi-point protocol has a provision for a line object- although I
have never used it myself.  Originally Bob B. had front icons such as
warm, cold, occuded etc. but they were never used and were replaced by
other meanings. UI-Paintbox could be used for making a line object with
a little tweeking by Andy.
    Is there a source of Aussie Wx available as a stream?  I am working
on Canadian Wx at the moment and my be able to internationalize some of
the NWS protocol things if I had a source.

73 de kg5qd Dale