[Xastir] Question about TNC UnProto Paths.

James Washer washer at trlp.com
Fri Nov 21 23:37:18 EST 2003

The reason I wanted to turn off digi/relay is that I'm in a valley completely ringed by HIGH moutains, and there are 3 mountain top digi's that provide near perfect coverage. I review of my TNC logs shows that every signal I here is already being digi'd by these moutain top digi's.. Seems like I'm just wasting bandwidth to relay in this location.

 - jim