[Xastir] label problem using Tiger maps

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Sun Nov 23 14:41:44 EST 2003

Depending on what release of xastir, the map label font has become
configurable in Map/Configure/Map Label Font.  The best way to choose
the fontname to put in is to run xfontsel -print and then past the
result into the widget.  I have a todo item to make running xfontsel
integrated but haven't done it yet.
/a