[Xastir] compile problem

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Nov 25 01:12:37 EST 2003

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003, Chris Hare, W5CDN wrote:

> In file included from map_shp.c:85:
> dbfawk.h:42: `XBASE_FLDHDR_SZ' undeclared here (not in a function)
> dbfawk.h:45: confused by earlier errors, bailing out

If you look at the #include statements in dbfawk.h, you'll
see that it uses either "shapefil.h" or "libshp/shapefil.h".

On my system, the file is in /usr/local/include/libshp/shapefil.h

That file is where XBASE_FLDHDR_SZ is defined.

What version of Shapelib are you using?

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer