[Xastir] Suggestions ?: Linux Laptop

Brian Heaton brian.heaton at janusresearch.com
Thu Oct 2 09:19:17 EDT 2003

Rich,

	I just got Gentoo loaded on an old Panasonic Toughbook CF-27.  Its got
a P-II 300.  Its not speed demon, but should do the trick.  You don't
mention whether you want to buy new/used/recycled.  What are your
general requirements other than Xastir?

	I got the CF27 because I know it will survive being mounted in my
Bronco.

			73/N5VFF