[Xastir] USGS DRG files no longer free..

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Mon Oct 6 14:41:29 EDT 2003

You should be able to get to this government data at a local US
despository library.  These are usually at research university libraries
and are open to the public.  I know my university runs one and I've used
it as a "civilian" just so they could record the usage stats that way to
  go in and copy Tiger/line data.
/a