[Xastir] snapshot.geo

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Tue Oct 7 00:29:08 EDT 2003

I couldn't get 1,2 &3 to occur.

But this is my sequence now.
I had interfaces disabled
Had snapshot selected
Then enabled the RF interface
A snapshot ocurred about 5 minutes later.
As soon as the next station was received, the screen went stationless.
Moved screen and stations came back.
This occured on the next snapshot 5 minutes later again, but not on
subsequent ones.

The trigger is the station being received slightly after the snapshot has
occured.  Enabling and disabling interfaces doesn't seem to have any bearing
on it.

Tom