[Xastir] still having compile problems

Chris Hare chare at chris-hare.com
Tue Oct 7 22:54:29 EDT 2003

I thought the versions might be out of date.  I found versions of lessTiff
installed on the RH 9 system which were older than the version I downloaded.
I removed those rpm installs and then recompiled and re-installed lessTiff.
I am still getting the error messages after doing another re-compile of
xastir.  The error message is

src/xastir: Symbol `_XmStrings' has different size in shared object,
consider re
-linking
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (327680) for SCREEN_ZOOM in config
file
, changing to 327680
Warning: Cannot convert string "#000000" to type Boolean
Warning: Cannot find callback list in XtAddCallback

I'll give openmotif a try in the meantime.

Chris, KD5WIM