[Xastir] bootstrap errors

John Place jplace at sc.rr.com
Sat Oct 11 10:27:29 EDT 2003

Am getting these errors  after running bootstrap:

./bootstrap.sh
Running aclocal
Running autoheader
/usr/bin/m4: configure.in: No such file or directory
Running autoconf
autoconf: configure.in: No such file or directory
Running automake
Makefile.am:2: option `dist-bzip2' not recognized
scripts/Makefile.am:3: invalid variable `pkglib_SCRIPTS'
scripts/Makefile.am:3: invalid variable `pkglib_SCRIPTS'

do I need to change "/usr/local" in these scripts to "/usr"?
Nothing is in usr/local/share for xastir.
Also configure is not present. I guess because bootstrap didn't run.
This is a new machine and current cvs download. 2.4 gig processor under
Mandrake 9.1 runs this stuff fast.