[Xastir] Good news/bad news: Snapshots

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Oct 13 16:02:48 EDT 2003

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Curt Mills wrote:

> Good news:  I think I found the problem with the snapshots causing
> stations to disappear.
>
> Bad news:  It's the new snapshot .geo code that is causing the
> problem (near as I can tell).

It was.  Found the exact area the problem was in and fixed it.  I
was blasting some values in some global variables by mistake.
Changed to new local variables and it's fixed now.

Am creating a new development snapshot with the fixed code, as the
anon CVS server is still stuck at Oct 2nd.  The Oct 13th snapshot
will have this fixed.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin