[Xastir] Distance/Bearing Status, Screen Movement

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Tue Oct 14 01:00:51 EDT 2003

Not too sure this is new or not, just noticed with UTM, but occurs on normal
coordinates as well.

When toggling the Dist/Bearing box, the screen on my computer (using kde)
goes from full screen to some partial screen.  It is similar to toggling the
screen size button on the top right corner.  If I use the size button and
make the screen full size, so essentially there is no difference between the
two toggles on kde, then toggle the Dist/Bearing box, the changes size, then
have to use the kde size button to get the xastir screen back to normal.
Confused?  Maybe me....  Haven't tried any other gui's.

...73 Tom