[Xastir] More attempts to compile...(RH9)

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Fri Oct 17 12:21:52 EDT 2003

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Henk de Groot wrote:

> Hopefully it will also be faster...

The goal now is just to get GDAL integrated.  Once that is done and
we can start using more map formats, we can look into possible
speedups.

Some speedups that I did in the geoTIFF code might be applicable to
the GDAL code, but we have to get it functional before we can talk
about making it more efficient.

I'd like to see geoTIFF's sped up a bunch more yet as well.  They're
still very slow on the class of machine I have at home.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin