[Xastir] More attempts to compile...(RH9)

Henk de Groot henk.de.groot at hetnet.nl
Fri Oct 17 18:06:17 EDT 2003

Hello Curt,

At 09:23 17-10-03 -0700, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
>Were you the one that put the bug report in about the xpm.gz files?

I don't think so, I used these kind of files on my old RH5.2 system when it
refused to work with ImageMagick. When I think a bit harder, it could be
mine if the report is very, very old (2 years or more) and ImageMagick
didn't work for me at all on that system (ran out of memory and crashed
basically). In the meantime ImageMagick works now on that system (maybe
just because is has a bigger disk and therefore more virtual memory...) and
I never encounterd a loading problem specific for .xpm, only when files are
just too large... My RH5.2 system is a 486 so I don't use much bitmap maps
on it anyway... If I wrote it, trash it, its solved.

Kind regards,

Henk.