[Xastir] RH9 compile problems

Jacob Tennant k8jwt at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 21 09:29:53 EDT 2003

I just got my RedHat9 system to compile 1.2.1 last night after I added
the gcc packages and went into the xwindows developers section of the
package update screen on the install cd's and added EVERYTHING in its
section. After that everthing went smoothe all of the way and it is up
and running.

And trust me, I am no linux guru! Just played around till I got it
working...

Jacob Tennant  K8JWT