[Xastir] Access code?

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue Oct 21 17:52:58 EDT 2003

On 21 Oct 2003, Jacob Tennant wrote:

> Got a small problem. Ran callpass last night for a passcode number for
> full internet access and it has ran fine all day long but has suddenly
> quit and now says I need to contact the author for a valid passcode
> number?
>
> What gives????

That's a message from the remote server, not from Xastir.  If we
receive a message that we don't know what to do with, we dump it up
to the screen in a dialog.  That's probably what you're seeing.

Try connecting to the server again, making sure your number is still
entered for that interface.  Also try other servers.  Some of them
don't play well with others sometimes.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin