[Xastir] Xastir forgetting DNS???

Brian D Heaton brian.heaton at janusresearch.com
Wed Oct 22 08:33:14 EDT 2003

Do these issues appear to be clustered where the server is one any one
particular APRS server system? (APRSd, javAPRSd, ahub, etc....)  The
fact that there was difficulyt telnet'ing to the host/port after the
disconnect makes me wonder if something is leaving a connection
hanging.  It would be interesting to see if you can telnet to another
open port on the server system after to connection is lost.

			THX/BDH

On Wed, 2003-10-22 at 08:29, Gerry Creager N5JXS wrote:
> Hmmm.  Time to snag a cvs update and see what happens...
>
> Wes Johnston wrote:
> > That is set.... I'm getting a dialog box which says "Error opening
> > interface 0 Hard Fail"
> >
> > Wes
> >
> > At 09:47 PM 10/21/2003, you wrote:
> >
> >> Check Interfaces:Properties:Properties:"Reconnecto on net failure?"
> >>
> >> gerry

> >> --
> >> Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
> >> Network Engineering -- AATLT, Texas A&M University
> >> Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
> >> Page: 979.228.0173
> >> Office: 903A Eller Bldg, TAMU, College Station, TX 77843

Brian D Heaton
Senior Network Engineer
Janus Research Group
(706) 364-9100