[Xastir] Can't find Tigermap

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed Oct 22 13:24:35 EDT 2003

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Jack Reilly wrote:

> Xastir 1.1.4 ran all ok on Suse 8.2. Now I am trying Xastir 2.0. It's running
> OK but I don't find any way to enable Tigermap. It does not appear on the map
> menu. Can anyone help me on this?

Next option down.

If you've compiled in ImageMagick support, you should have a menu
entry on the "Map" menu called "Enable/Configure Tigermap".

If you don't have ImageMagick support compiled in, that menu option
will be missing.

You must be talking about Xastir-1.2.0 though, as we don't have a
2.0.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin