[Xastir] Can't find Tigermap

Jack Reilly aa6vn at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 22 12:04:05 EDT 2003

On Wednesday 22 October 2003 11:10, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Jack Reilly wrote:
> > On Wednesday 22 October 2003 10:24, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> > > If you've compiled in ImageMagick support, you should have a menu
> > > entry on the "Map" menu called "Enable/Configure Tigermap".
>
> Do you have that menu entry?  If not, you didn't get ImageMagick
> support compiled into Xastir.
>
> Re-run "./configure" in the xastir directory.  You should see:
>
>     Building with ImageMagick... : yes
>
> When it completes.  If not, you won't have ImageMagick support in
> Xastir.

Well, you are right ....there is no ImageMagic support.   I took a look at the
"config.log" file and it's way over my head. I see dozens of these:

configure: failed program was:
#line 2737 "configure"

 But the main thing I see is:
configure:11728: WARNING: *** Cannot find ImageMagick library files:  Building
w/o ImageMagick support. ***

I know I have the ImageMagick-dev package in and it was working ok before. But
I am stuckas to why the lib files are not being found

Jack    AA6VN