[Xastir] Can't find Tigermap

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Oct 23 01:35:14 EDT 2003

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Jack Reilly wrote:

> Well, you are right ....there is no ImageMagic support.   I took a look at the
> "config.log" file and it's way over my head. I see dozens of these:
>
> configure: failed program was:
> #line 2737 "configure"
>
>  But the main thing I see is:
> configure:11728: WARNING: *** Cannot find ImageMagick library files:  Building
> w/o ImageMagick support. ***
>
> I know I have the ImageMagick-dev package in and it was working ok before. But
> I am stuckas to why the lib files are not being found

I believe you said it was SuSE 8.2.  I have that on one machine, and
I don't recall having any specific problems with ImageMagick, but
then again I don't use ImageMagick on that particular machine.  I'm
using Shapefiles and geoTIFF maps instead.

If you were to send me your "config.log" file (not to the list
please), I might be able to determine what's wrong.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer