[Xastir] Can't run under Cygwin now

Kirk Mefford kc2elo at softhome.net
Sat Oct 25 22:42:34 EDT 2003

I just ran a CVS update and now xastir won't load.  I get the following error:

$xastir
bash: /usr/local/bin/xastir: Permission denied

I also tried to go back to the Oct 15 tarball and it isn't working either
but I get this error instead:

$ xastir
Found out-of-range or non-existent value (0) for MAP_ICONOUTLINESTYLE in config
file, changing to 0
Error: Shell widget xastir has zero width and/or height

I understand the out-of-range statement... That's just adding the new icon
stuff to the config but why am I getting the errors?