[Xastir] Different/darker color lines for shapefiles?

Tyler Allison tyler at allisonhouse.com
Sun Oct 26 19:35:38 EST 2003

Is there a way to have a shapefile draw with 'thicker' or different color?

What I have is a shapefile of the US states and shapefile of all the NWS
warning counties. When drawn together the states run together and you cant
tell where the states start and end.

I'd like to have the states shapefile draw with a 'double thick' line or a
different color line. And let the warning counties draw regular.

Granted I didnt read the manual looking for this option but I dont
remember reading about it nor do I see an option in the maps area.

Any way of doing this?

-Tyler