[Xastir] Findu not decoding WX packet?

Dennis Hudson n2lbt at n2lbt.com
Thu Oct 30 09:54:18 EST 2003

I sold my iMac that was my wx station for many moons. I'm sorry I did,
this damn RH installation was painful compared to the mac. Anyway, same
WX station Peet Bros U2K and same xastir connection. I'm connected to
my aprsd machine at work on port 14580. It appears to be reverse gating
my packet to RF and my D700 reads the wx fine. Another Xastir client on
both RF and IS read the packet as well. db.aprsworld is reading it but
findu is not decoding. Anyone have a direction for me to start looking?
I've put a few samples below that findu is not picking up. BTW I love
the combined wx position packet. Maybe I should even use the compressed
packet?

Dennis, N2LBT

N2LBT-7>APX121,TCPIP*,qAC,N2LBT-7:=4239.04N\07348.11W_272/
005g017t052r002P002p002h00b10042XU2k
N2LBT-7>APX121,TCPIP*,qAC,N2LBT-7:=4239.04N\07348.11W_116/
000g000t047r000P000p000h00b10167XU2k

nor these

N2LBT-7>APX121,TCPIP*,qAC,N2LBT-7:@301424z4239.04N\07348.11W_239/
011g013t049r000P000p006h92b10237XU2k