[Xastir] Another possible bug with CVS.

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Oct 30 16:47:06 EST 2003

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, Dick C. Reichenbach wrote:

> Again, I'm running Solaris 8 on Sparc Hardware, under VNC.

Is VNC set so that it doesn't update unless you move your mouse?

There are VNC settings that reduce the traffic across the LAN.  I
usually set most of those so that nothing happens unless I move the
mouse.

Is it the Xastir machine itself that appears to hang, or the view
you have of it on the remote machine?  Might be hard to tell since
you're running VNC.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin