[Xastir] Corrupt packets?

Kirk Mefford kc2elo at softhome.net
Sun Sep 7 23:21:53 EDT 2003

The past day or so I've been seeing a lot of seemingly corrupt packets.

At the moment I only have a connection to the APRS-IS an no RF.  Most of
the stations on my screen have 3-5 call signs stacked at the same
location.  When I select "station info" it shows 3-5 stations which are
obviously the same station but have various characters missing from the
call.  These corrupt calls are not on findu.com so it seems to be a Xastir
problem.

Any one else having this problem or have an idea what's going on?