[Xastir] Here I go again....

Wes Johnston wes at johnston.net
Tue Sep 9 21:47:13 EDT 2003

Well, I've been back pedaling trying figure this one out.... I have
completely erased cygwin and started over with a new complete download.  I
dind't find DIFF listed under UTILS in cygwin install, even when connecting
to several servers...  But I pressed forward.

My login name under winxp is Wes Johnston (with a space).  I wondered if
that was part of the problme, so I moved all my source files to another
directory which contained no space in teh name and tried again, same result.

bootstrap.sh runs fine as far as I can tell....

When I run ./configure it runs for a while, then ends abruptly....

$ ./configure
checking for gawk... gawk

Configuring xastir 1.2.0

checking build system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking host system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output... a.exe
checking for suffix of executables... .exe
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
.
.
.
.
checking for X11/xpm.h... yes
checking for library containing XpmWriteFileFromPixmap... none required
checking Xm/XpmI.h usability... no
checking Xm/XpmI.h presence... no
checking for Xm/XpmI.h... no
checking for Magick-config... no
checking for /sw/bin/Magick-config... no
configure: WARNING: *** Cannot find Magick-config:  Building w/o ImageMagick
sup
port. ***
checking for TIFFClose in -ltiff... yes
checking for pj_init in -lproj... no
checking netax25/ax25.h usability... no
checking netax25/ax25.h presence... no
checking for netax25/ax25.h... no
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating \
.infig.status: error: cannot find input file: \

Where did I go wrong?
Wes