[Xastir] Corrupt packets?

Kirk Mefford kc2elo at softhome.net
Wed Sep 10 21:39:29 EDT 2003

Ok I still have the problem and now it's WORSE!  I've tried connecting to
several different servers using various ports.  I've also connected via
Afilter on the same machine and the packets coming in through Afilter seem
to all be valid.

The problem has gotten worse though because before it was just most of the
stations received....Now it is also with my OWN call. (the one configured
in Xastir itself is showing multiple calls)

Anyone care to guess what's going on?
I'm running Xastir w/Cygwin under Win2000.  All of the Cygwin files are up
to date.