[Xastir] Here I go again....

Wes Johnston wes at johnston.net
Mon Sep 15 03:57:13 EDT 2003

I"ve installed imagemagick 5.5.7 from the sources, not from cygwin.

It's been a week and at this moment I can't remember the details of all that
I did... I was discussing this with kc4pl tonight, and he too is having
difficulty under winXP.  Has anyone done a winXP install to date with
cygwin?  Perhaps that's the problem?

I have xastir runing on my dual boot laptop under RH9 ... I may do a
xastir/cygwin install on win2k (the other 1/2 of the laptop dual boot) just
to make sure I'm not crazy.  FWIW, the matrix screen saver under RH9 makes
me look like a real computer nerd <grin>

Wes