[Xastir] spam folder

Chuck Byam cbyam at virginia.edu
Wed Sep 17 16:03:19 EDT 2003

On Wednesday 17 September 2003 15:23, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
| On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Orrin Winton wrote:
| > Can some kind soul please tell me where to find info
| > on unsubscribing & subscribing again.  I do not have
| > the original info.
|
| There are links from the xastir home page to the mailing list
| instructions.
|
|     http://www.xastir.org

You could always select the link at the bottom of the message 'listinfo" and
do it from there; given you haven't forgotten your password.  Seriously, if
you have problems, email me directly and I'll take care of it for you.

On a side note, the mail server that hosts this list is doing spam filtering,
albiet somewhat forgiving for this list.
--
Chuck