[Xastir] Hurricane

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Sep 18 15:27:58 EDT 2003

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Gerry Creager wrote:

> If y'all can document a problem with the map or geo I'll certainly fix
> it.  I believe it's correct, but I'll have to generate another page to
> make it compare using one of the worldfiles I've got.  I'm not
> generating a geotiff per se of the thing.

Right now the eye of the hurricane according to the weather radar
image is 205 miles from the center of the national hurricane center
object ISABE_ato at a bearing of 104.9 degrees.  That's from the
object to the radar eye.

There's another object ISABE_upd that's also being posted by the
national hurricane center that's NW of the other object by 40-some
miles.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin