[Xastir] Hurricane

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Sep 18 15:12:34 EDT 2003

If y'all can document a problem with the map or geo I'll certainly fix
it.  I believe it's correct, but I'll have to generate another page to
make it compare using one of the worldfiles I've got.  I'm not
generating a geotiff per se of the thing.

I'm snagging all the CONUS radars I get data on.  They have to be
reporting 'PRECIP' mode, rather than 'Clear Air' or 'Maint'.  If they're
not reporting appropriately, they're not included in the mosaic.  I
guess I ought to start doing an overlay of Not Avail for the Maint Mode
ones...

It's sounding like the geofile may be screwed up.  I'll revisit it but I
thought it was pretty clean before.  I could have fumble-fingered
something, however...

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020