[Xastir] Win32 Install Errata?

James Cour K1ZC at comcast.net
Sat Sep 20 18:26:49 EDT 2003

Curt,

What do you mean by the phrase "install from sources"?  The README says to
download the file, untar it, and then copy the resulting files to /usr,
which I did.

Since the magick-config file is not there in the tar.gz file, is there a
step missing from the instructions, like a "Make" procedure that would
create it?

Jim