[Xastir] compile/install 1.2.1 for Linux

Byron Smith wa6ylb at theworks.com
Sun Sep 21 14:32:15 EDT 2003

At 01:05 PM 09/21/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>When in doubt and you can't seem to find it on a RH mirror, use rpmfind.net
>

>>package liblcms-1.07.74

Well, I followed the downloads from rpmfind.net

http://www.littlecms.com/downloads.htm

and while scanning down the page I hit paydirt! (or so I thought)

"Peter Linnell contributed RPM (for RH8 and 9"

which takes you to:

Ok As a newbie, which one do I want? (holy smokes what choices!) I'm
running a K6-2-500 Processor on this RH9 box. For the life of me, I have
never figured out which ix86 file do I want.. I've see i386, i586 and i686
kinds of RPMS. Hows
a guy suppose to know which one fits a K6-2-500 AMD processor? Must be part of
a secret ritual to know these things ;-)

Byron Smith
wa6ylb at theworks.com

http://www.theworks.com/~wa6ylb

What was the best thing before sliced bread?