[Xastir] compile/install 1.2.1 for Linux

Byron Smith wa6ylb at theworks.com
Sun Sep 21 14:21:32 EDT 2003

>Any recommendations for a site to download
>liblcms-1.07-74 ?  That particular version?  I'm
>running RH9.
>
>When i did:  rpm -q -a | grep lcms, got nix.
>When i did: rpm -qs liblcms-1.07.74, got:
>package liblcms-1.07.74 is not installed
>
>orrin wn1z

Interesting. I looked in my RH9.0 box too, and its not there.
A quick scan of RH's site, and the RPM doesn't exist there either. It
exists for
other flavors of Linux (Debian etc)

I did pop over to google and did a search for "liblcms-1.07-74*" and
found several places that has it.

They are shown as .RPM file on these sites.

One thing that I'm curious about - most, if not all
archives were I found it were for Sparc setups.

I have no idea if it would work on this RH9.0 box or not. I guess
there is one way to find out.

Byron Smith
wa6ylb at theworks.com

http://www.theworks.com/~wa6ylb

What was the best thing before sliced bread?