[Xastir] Xastir on a handheld?

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Sep 22 13:59:48 EDT 2003

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Tyler Allison wrote:

> Anybody have Xastir running on a linux handheld?
>
> if so which one?

It won't run on a Sharp Zaurus because we don't use the Qt widget
set.

It probably won't work well on anything less than 640x480 right now
because the dialog sizes are too big.

I haven't heard of anyone running it on a handheld yet.  If someone
does this, I want to hear about it.

If we were to switch to Qt we could perhaps run on the latest Sharp
Zaurus which has the 640x480 color screen.  It's expensive though.

I don't think we'd be able to run on an IPAQ with Linux on it due to
the screen size.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin