[Xastir] maps

Brenda Wallace brenda at wallace.net.nz
Tue Sep 23 00:38:46 EDT 2003

that's what i thought that feature did, but it doesn't seem to work for
images.
i have lots of aerial photos available to xastir.
when i zoom out to national level, i can see xastir loading each aerial
map photo one by one, which isn't much use once I'm that far out...
what have i missed?

--

Brenda Wallace
DDI +64 4 916 7213