[Xastir] Weather Maps

James Cour K1ZC at comcast.net
Wed Sep 24 17:27:11 EDT 2003

The good news is that I now have almost everything working in Xastir under Win XP (thanks to all who offered advice).  Now, my problem is that I have a lot of data streaming in and I need to learn how to interpret it!  I have some funny looking areas on my map that I think are from NOAA, sort of rhombus shapes, and I assume they are different types of storm watch areas but I would sort of like to know what they really are.  I have looked at the NOAA web site with no luck, can somebody point me to a web page with the legends?

73,
Jim