[Xastir] maps

Alan Crosswell alan at columbia.edu
Sat Sep 27 10:35:07 EDT 2003

dbfawk will do this quite nicely for shapefile maps.  Any other map type
that has associated data about the vectors will also work well with
dbfawk-style stuff.  Just needs to be coded into map_xxx.c:-)  Take a
look at config/*.dbfawk to see how zoom level, label level, color, etc.
can be set.   I've also just added a way to completely rewrite a
particular segment's data when it's been coded wrong (as I'm sure many
of you have seen in Tiger data).
/a