[Xastir] maps

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Sep 27 15:34:17 EDT 2003

page4.tamu.edu and look for US Radar Composite and the entry below with
the .geo file.

I *AM* having what appears to be hardware problems and I'm gonna have to
back up that machine and either rebuild or replace it REAL soon.  As
soon as that's done, the USrad.png and USrad.gif options will be
available much more reliably.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Gerry