[Xastir] blue maps problem

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat Sep 27 18:48:48 EDT 2003

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 piero at aries.it wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I\'m Piero IZ1ERR and I\'m running Xastir 1.2.0 on Debian Linux
> powered by a Sun Ultra1.
> All is working well, bug I have a strange problem with maps: every map
> loaded has a blue background!
> It\'s not a map file problem, If I display the map file (gif, jpg tryed)
> the colors are ok and the quality has no problems...
> Anyone with the same problem ?

It sounds like you're having ImageMagick problems.  Might be due to
running the wrong flavor of ImageMagick (8-bit/16-bit/etc) or it
might be due to some other problem.

How many bits deep is your video hardware in that Ultra1?

Are you running Netscape or some other program first that might be
stealing all your colors away?  That's a common problem with
Netscape on 8-bit video hardware.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer