[Xastir] CVS update "broke" my Serial Port..

Richard Garcia k4gps at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 22 17:44:43 EDT 2003

I thought that myself but I scrolled back and saw that I did do the
chmod 4555 and entered it correctly. I do the chmod every time but I do
not make use of the AX.25 networking anyway, I just do it in case I ever
decide to in the future so I don't pull my hair out wondering why it
will not work!

Changes ?? Well maybe but Xastir was doing fine before the CVS update, I
just closed it and then updated just after I closed. I had not made any
changes in that 3-4 second time period to my system. Now if a change
after my CVS update 1 month ago and this CVS update now did not affect
anything till' the latest update that I could see.

Either way.. it got fixed in a moment, just a heads up in case it
happens to anyone else.