[Xastir] FreeBSD 4.8 Build Problem

Stephen West-Fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Mon Sep 29 20:02:59 EDT 2003

Time for the next step in reserecting this machine.

I've got the Tiger maps working fine, and today got all the optional
libraries and recompiled.

None of the *.geo files will work. Not only that, they don't show up in
the Map Chooser. I thought I recalled something about this on the list a
while back, but cannot find it in the archives. Everybody has read
permission on the files, and my other maps will work, and show up in the
chooser. And as I said, Tiger maps are working so ImageMagik must be OK.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
Coastal Data Systems