[Xastir] FreeBSD 4.8 Build Problem

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue Sep 30 12:02:07 EDT 2003

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Stephen West-Fisher wrote:

> However, updating via CVS and a recompile did fix it.

Ah!  Yea, you have to have the "ImageMagick Found" line or whatever
at the end of configure come up positive.  Another thing you have to
do is make sure you finish the compile and install it.  In all my
testing I sometimes forget that last step, as I'm sometimes running
one instance out of /usr/local/bin, and another instance out of
~/user/src/xastir/src.  It gets confusing.

I suspect your problem would have been solved also by just starting
at the configure stage again and compiling/installing.  Xastir
compile needs to pick up that ImageMagick is there to use.

Glad you got it working!  I was starting to think that I might run
out of ideas.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin