[Xastir] What the Heck is wrong with XASTIR???

victor alger ke4lkq at shentel.net
Thu Apr 1 17:24:19 EST 2004

Came home this evening and could not find my station on the screen where it
should have been.  Now no matter what I tell "station,config" my position, it
puts me somewhere else, about 50 miles away,  its not consistant in the error
also, as I can "Save, Config", exit the program and restart and I will be
somewhere new!!
Edited manually the xastir config file , started the program and wound up in
tin buk 2.  Stopped the program, checked the config file and new numbers were
in there.  Whats going on........

This is thru the ax25 tnc.  Looks like my internet server still shows me in
the correct location.....

Running SuSe 9.0  & Xastir CVS update from yesterday about 6:00 pm eastern

Vic  Ke4lkq