[Xastir] Converting State GIS Maps

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Apr 1 10:29:17 EST 2004

Gerry's swamped these days and trying to keep up with E-mail.  If you
need a quick answer I've now set up a new filter for the keyword
'Geodesy'.  I'll look at those ASAP morning and evening.  With meetings,
proposal writing, mesonet site debugging, and bringing up a numerical
weather prediction computational cluster, I'm not reading much at work
anymore.

73, gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173