[Xastir] Converting State GIS Maps

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Apr 1 10:27:29 EST 2004

If you look in the proj4 directory, you will find and EPSG file.  If you
use +init=<appropriate epsg variable for datum> you'll get to the
expected point.  NAD83 (2001 adjustment) is a datum, not a projection,
as Tom indicated.

Gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173