[Xastir] Map Pointer Wiki Page

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Apr 2 16:38:17 EST 2004

Here's something you can all contribute to:

    http://www.findewe.com/nwaprs/XastirMaps

This is a Wiki page where you can add downloadable sites for maps
that work with Xastir.

The 2003 Tigermap web site isn't functional yet, but should be
within the next few days.  The rest of the links are mostly from the
Xastir map links I have at my www.eskimo.com/~archer/xastir.html
page.  Eventually I'll probably truncate that page and point to the
Wiki page instead for map links.

Being a Wiki page, any of you can add/modify the web page.  Please
add your favorite map links to it.  If some sort of structure could
be maintained (even if it's not what I currently have there), it's
be appreciated.

This would be a good place to add the instructions and pointers to
the P2P sharing stuff as well.